The top shelf.
It was getting too late in the day to take more photos, the sun had almost set and we had to take the pots indoors. I hope to take some more today of individual pots when the sun comes up again (I started writing this at about 4 in the morning!).
Very happy with the way the kiln performed. It did fire hotter at the top than the bottom, but was fairly even from front to back along the shelves. I hope to be able to even things out a bit more top and bottom by changing the spacing of the shelves, and entirely removing the low bag wall that was there to help direct the flame upward.
I tested 5 clay bodies in this firing, and several new glazes, as well as some of the older ones that worked well in the previous, very different, incarnation of this kiln. Over the next few days I will have a close look at the results and have a good think about what I have got here... and as I do, I'll start making pots for the next firing!